Thursday 5 May 2011

Camera Movement ...

At the moment, I think my animation is a tad boring, maybe a bit too simple.
After talking with Matt, he showed me how make it look as if the 'camera' is following the lines at it appears, with some zooming in and out as well...


This is the one that me and Matt did together as he was showing me how and what I could do.


Then I had a go on my own starting fresh. This is just the first section with the line drawing the pictures. Now I'm going to reopen this in After Effects and add the rest onto the end.. so the 'la la la' and 'by Ellie Langley' ect. I'm going to try and get the La la to come off from the line that the above ends on..



Well, this is 30 seconds! SPOT ON. I think this looks really good actually.. BUT is it good enough? I think maybe there is a little more I could do to it.. It still seems a bit too simple.. Although that is intentional, I don't want it to be TOO simple.

Once more.. wait until tomorrow and check with Matt or Johnny.. Maybe I should make it a bit three dimensional so that it looks as if it's moving closer or even further away? Worth a try anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment