Thursday 5 May 2011

Last additions...

Looking at my animation so far, there still isn't that much to it. So, I thought I would go ahead with the idea of making it look a bit three dimensional, giving it a bit of depth.


This is how I did it... 




With help from Johnny, New Layer> Camera... and clicking the button that turns it 3D ad playing about with it, we managed to get it moving how I wanted it to, and by changing all the key frames to 'easy ease' it made all the movement smooth and not jerky.

We still however thought that there wasn't much happening, so ....


So I came up with this idea after Johnny showed me a few more technique in After Effects. I wanted to try and get the rings moving forward and getting bigger and then going out of the frame. I need to try and get it go more in time to the music, maybe the drum beat or something that's a bit quicker. 



I think this really adds a lot more to the feel of my animation. By changing the opacity of the rings, and keeping them similar colour ( a lighter shade of orange) I don't think it takes too much away from the drawn line, as you can still see it through the lines. 

I think this concludes it... I'm not adding any more to it as I didn't want it to be busy and hectic, the aim was to keep it quite simple. 

Time to render. 

No comments:

Post a Comment