Monday 2 May 2011

TOAST

This is just another little experiment I did. Expanding my new found love for STOP MOTION. It was breakfast time and I was getting in the frame of mind to get on with my work!!


I love how stop motion can make the most simple things EXCITING!! Although for some reason, my animations look fine on After Effects when I'm making them, but then when I open them in realplayer or windows media player, they seem a bit small and slightly distorted. Maybe I have it set on AE as a small composition .. check it out.

In a previous project I had bin working with purple ink in a jar of water, taking photos of it as it flows down through the water... I took lots simultaneously as the ink was moving, thinking it would make a cool animation if I ever got round to putting it together! I just came across these photos again and thought., perfect timing.


This is the shorter of the two, it would of bin better if I'd of got lots more photos and had it going on for longer, like the next one.


This is more good practice for me for using After Effects, I feel like I'm getting a lot more confident with using it, although there is still a lot for me to learn! I feel like I can use this program for most simple things by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment