Wednesday 4 May 2011

Time Time Time

Now I need to think logically and work out how long each section will be to get the hole animation as close to 30 seconds as I can, without making it look silly. The timing also needs to go with the music, my main link up in timing with the music is when the voice starts to go 'La la la la la la'. This is going to link with when the letter start to appear spelling out 'La la la..'



I worked out, with six 'scenes', and 30 seconds, 30 divided by 6 is 5, so each one around 5 seconds ish.. some less some slightly more.

When I showed  a course mate my animation so far, she said it reminded her of a Bruno Mars music video...


I LOVE THIS ... not the song! But the way they made the tape form the letters and then the drum! I really like the way it has been animated.

No comments:

Post a Comment