Monday 2 May 2011

To My Music...

I realised that so far I have not done any experiments along to my music, so this one here is just that. I have used drawings that relate to my song and that I want in my final..

           


This animation is 245 photographs, at frame rate 8 and is less than 10 seconds really. I think I've managed to get the timing quite nicely with the music, although I know its certainly not perfect.
 I did however manage to get the 'la la la' bit in good time HOWEVER blogger would not let me upload a quicktime video onto here, so I had to save one as a mpeg4 as well, and for some reason when I watch it back the sound is out. Not sure why this happened. It feels like blogger sped up my video as well.. :/

I think this is my best one so far, I would also like to try and do one that shows my hand drawing it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment