Thursday 5 May 2011

More In After...


After the first couple of experiments, I thought I'd build it up a bit more, maybe more on the page, getting the time longer and more happening on screen. Maybe have the image appearing and filling the page, like so:


I tried to get the timing to look like it flows with the music, but I'm not sure if this one is that good really. I do like the idea of having it all build up in one frame until it ends as a full image kind of... 

I think the writing works especially well with this technique, as it is like my handwriting of writing out my name, it works well with the continuous line too. Happy with the text. 


Going back to my original storyboard, my initial idea was the the camera would follow the line from one image to another, rather than have it all on the same bit, so try this out first I drew out each bit separately in different compositions, so then I could put them all together in order. 


First section - BONGOS.


Second section - THE FACE.


Third section - HAND AND JEMBE.


Forth section - LALALALALA


Fifth section - BY ELLIE LANGLEY


Sixth section - FLAT LINE.

Then I put them all together in the right order.. making this:




 I like this more than before, as by making it move on from one image to the next makes it look a lot more interesting, I feel like it's starting to really come together, even though it still needs some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment