Friday 15 April 2011

Another experiment...

This is just another kinda crappy experiment of the method I am currently planning to use for my final animation. I thought I would try out what it would look like on brown paper in white pen, as white stands out against slightly darker colours.

I thought I would incorporate drums into this so its actually relevant to my storyboard.


For some reason here on blogger the video looks like TERRIBLE quality and its all blurry..
The light is a bit funny, as it was dark when I was making it, I had the artificial light in my room and also the flash on the camera as it took the photos. This has created an odd colouring that changes nearer to the bottom on the frame. This may have something to do with the bad quality appearance of it.

NOTE TO SELF: do not use flash when taking the photos. must photograph during the day with the natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment