Thursday 7 April 2011

STORYBOARDING.

A storyboard is a series of illustrations or sketches displayed in the sequence that is intended for pre-visualising a motion picture. Here is an example:


This is a storyboard for The Simpsons. Making a storyboard will help me plan out my animation shot by shot, and allow me to make changes to it before I start the actual production of it. 


Here is another example of a storyboard. The sketches can we stick figures, as this is just to get an idea of how the animation will flow and work before making it, to make sure that it is good before wasting time producing it. 


The idea is that you draw a still of what will be happening in the frame, and then write underneath it for camera actions or any audio that will happening in that scene. 

I need to come up with a storyboard for my animation before I start to make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment