Wednesday 6 April 2011

Starting to draw a bit...

I have started to draw some drums, in the style which I am thinking to use for my animation.

My idea at the moment is to use continuous line drawings, and for the drawings to come alive in my animation, like the image unfolds before our eyes, as if it is being draw but we can't see a pen or a hand drawing it.


Firstly I did some continuous line drawings of the Bongos.. also starting to think about how it would come together if the line came in from one side of the 'frame' to make the drums and then leave the other side.. or continue onto another drawing.


I also did this slightly blind, continuous line drawing of my dad playing the drum, I want to line to be waving, not perfect, and maybe even loopy and overlapping something and repeating itself. Maybe so it's a closer representation of how people really draw?

I HAVE A LOT MORE DRAWING TO DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment