Wednesday 27 April 2011

... in a bit of a rush.

This is just a little animation I have done on my bedroom wall. But to be honest it was quite rushed but I felt like I had to do some more experiments. Although this is a bit messy and not particularly planned out, it is another attempt at my chosen method.



Yes I know it sucks. And for some reason now replaying it is also like the other one I did on brown paper, I did not use flash for this one though. Hmmm... Maybe I would be much better using After Effects to do my animation. I need to try it out.

 I think just start to get on with making my actual final animation... So I need to find out if using After Effects is a lot better, as not all of my experiments were crap... Maybe one more try out.

This is another quick crappy animation that I did, trying out using text. I think it sucks but its part of my experimentation and progress anyway...


I think it's a bit slow looking at it now, and also my writing is horrible and messy.. I need to stop trying to rush through this and take my time on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment