Friday 15 April 2011

Lewis And I ..

AT LAST me and lewis have finished up our WONDERFUL cel animation from the work shop a couple of weeks ago... 

Here are just a few of our drawings for the animation. 








Our story is that Tri-man (the triangle), is hunting down Octoman (the octopus), because he has invaded his turf and his been selling drugs to his customers. Tri-man is not very happy about this, so when he finds him.. he shoots him in the head. Turf war over.


Here is our final animation. Using all the things I have been learning in the After Effects workshops and will a little help from Sara, I managed to get the timing for each frame just how I wanted it, and also add the music, which is the beginning of the Scarface theme song. I'm really happy with this outcome! ALTHOUGH I think that Cel animation requires a bit too much work and dedication, as if it took us this long to do this 12 second animation, how long would it take to make a HOLE FILM? I have a new found respect for the Disney designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment